You may think of servicing as an additional expense for your car, but it is very much a necessity as it keeps your vehicle in an optimum condition. A well maintained, periodic service schedule ensures that your car experience minimum wear, maintains a low running cost, and gets the care it deserves.
However, finding a reliable car service garage has become increasingly difficult. Many car owners in and around Coventry had complained about the outrageous cost and low quality of servicing they received.
That’s why we, Central Point MOT Centre, have opened our garage in your city. Now, whenever you need to service your car in Coventry, you can always rely on Central Point MOT Centre. Our highly trained technicians have the required expertise to carry out the service. Visit our car service garage anytime to avail that scheduled service.
How often should you service your car?
Every manufacturer sets a service schedule for their car. Adhering to this service schedule gives you the best performance out of your vehicle. You can refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual to see when your next service is due.
Generally, how frequently you service your car depends on different factors, such as:
- Make and model of your car
- Age of your vehicle
- How often you drive the car
- The terrain and conditions it is driven upon
As a rule of thumb, you should get your car serviced at least once every year. However, once it has covered 12,000 miles, you should bring it in for a service. It is a general guideline most drivers follow.
However, you can also choose to service it once every six months, or after 6,000 miles, whichever comes first. This schedule is suitable for those who mostly drive around the city.
You don’t necessarily have to wait for the stipulated time or miles to go for the next service. If you suspect that something is wrong (like a reduction in performance) with your car, you should bring it to our car service garage Coventry. Central Point MOT Centre’s technicians will inspect your vehicle and let you know whether it requires a service or not.
Benefits of regular service
Routine car servicing offers benefits that are often overlooked. It extends the life of your car in the long run. There is a simple reason behind that- a defect is found beforehand, and you get the time to take care of that fault before it causes a component failure. The cost of car repair and replacement increases if it isn’t serviced regularly.
Regular servicing offers benefits like:
- In the long run, routine servicing always ends up saving you a lot of money.
- Your car continues to perform its best.
- A well-maintained vehicle is known to be more fuel efficient.
- If you haven’t serviced the vehicle in a long time, there is always a risk of a breakdown.
- The components of your car last a lot longer.
- A routinely serviced vehicle gets a better value if you decide to sell it in future.
- Regular servicing also helps you get more out of your insurance.
Avail car servicing packages from Central Point MOT Centre
We offer different service packages, as per your needs.
- Interim Service: This semi-annual service includes inspection of crucial vehicle components like suspension, exhaust, lights, etc.
- Full Service: This is a more comprehensive package. It covers everything from an interim service, along with a thorough inspection of other necessary components.
Bring your vehicle to our car service garage Coventry today and get the best service you every availed. You can also book your appointment ahead of your visit!