Book your service
In many ways, batteries are not given as much attention as they deserve. Nevertheless, it is the battery that plays a pivotal part in making your car run. Usage of cheap car batteries can lead to engine failures, even if the engine has a high capacity.
You have to remember that batteries have a limited service period, which means that despite your best efforts, it is going to die eventually. So, if you ever notice any signs of malfunction, bring your car over to Central Point MOT Centre. Our skilled technicians are more than capable of fixing your problems.
When we go through our feedback, we see a lot of questions from our customers about how to find out whether a battery is faulty or not.
Following are some symptoms that might help you out-
- Difficulty in starting your car even after revving up your engine multiple times.
- The lights become dim.
- Sudden malfunctioning of other electrical accessories like the AC.
- The most obvious one- the ‘Check Engine’ light will be on.
- You are required to jump-start your car more than usual.
- Leakage from the battery.
Reasons for which a car battery dies
- The UK has severe winters, which can lead to a flat battery, as sometimes the charging process gets affected. It usually occurs with older cells.
Don’t wait if any such incidents occur. Just visit us for a car repair at Coventry, or at any of our other outlets across the UK.
- There is a tendency that we have, where we use the radio or the AC when the engine is turned off. This is another way in which the battery gets drained.
- Keeping your car parked for extended periods can lead to Sulfation. This will increase the duration your battery takes to recharge.
- The alternator charges your car battery. Hence, a faulty alternator can reduce the performance level of your battery and the engine.
- If your battery is older than five years, it starts showing signs of old age and doesn’t perform as well as it used to.
Why come to us?
Central Point MOT Centre has served many customers over the years. Our customers are our priority, and we make sure that their opinions matter.
We hardly receive any negative feedback from them. Their testimonials show that our experts are genuinely some of the best in the industry.
So, if you face any problem regarding your car battery come to us. We will be more than happy to resolve your issues. For more information, contact us any time you feel like.